Florian Sintès is a member of the Paris Bar. His areas of expertise are civil and commercial litigation, criminal law and private international law. Florian joined Lysias Partners in 2020 after a first experience in the “Banking and Finance” practice of an international law firm.
- Bar training school (2017)
- Postgraduate degree in Banking and Financial Law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2017)
- Postgraduate degree in Business Law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2016)
- Certificate in Banking and Financial Law, University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2016)
- LL.M., specialised in International Financial Law, King’s College London (2015)
- Undergraduate law degree, French and English law, University of Toulouse I Capitole (2014)