Imrane Ghermi is a member of the Paris Bar and practices in the civil and commercial litigation areas. He also intervenes in criminal law. After several experiences in French and Anglo-Saxon law firms, as well as in the legal department of a multinational company, Imrane joined Lysias Partners in 2021.
- Bar training school (2021)
- 2nd Master’s degree in European business law, University of Paris Est Créteil (2018)
- Exchange year at the University of Zagreb – Croatia (2017)
- 1st Master’s degree in Business law, University of Valenciennes (2016)
- LLB, Université of Valenciennes (2014)