Pierre-Emmanuel Blard graduated from the Paris Bar school and his areas of expertise are criminal law, private individuals criminal liability, business law, the media and intellectual, literary and artistic property.
Pierre-Emmanuel Blard has been working at Lysias Partners since october 2010 and became a patner in october 2015.
- Bar training school (2009)
- Judicial assistant within the documentation and studies department of the Court of cassation, assigned to the First civil chamber (2008)
- Master 2 in Criminal law and criminal policy, University of Paris I, Sorbonne (2007)
- Master’s Degree in judicial careers law and criminal science, University of Paris II, Assas (2006)
- LLB, University of Paris II-Assas (2005)