A lawyer with the Paris Bar, Pierre-Emmanuel Blard’s areas of expertise are Criminal Law, private individuals criminal liability, Business Law, Media law and Intellectual, Literary and Artistic Property Law.
Pierre-Emmanuel Blard has been working at Lysias Partners since october 2010 and became a patner in october 2015.
- Bar training school (2009)
- Judicial assistant within the documentation and studies department of the Court of cassation, assigned to the First civil chamber (2008)
- 2nd Master’s degree in Criminal law and criminal policy, University of Paris I Sorbonne (2007)
- 1st Master’s degree in Judicial careers Law and Criminal Science, University of Paris II Assas (2006)
- LLB, University of Paris II Assas (2005)