Lysias Partners has a strong track record in public international law.
Our lawyers have intervened before:
- The International Justice Court in border delimitation disputes. We have acted as counsels for the governments of Libya, Benin, Niger, Cameroon, and Nigeria.
- The International Criminal Court. We have intervened as counsels for Ivory Coast in the prosecution of former president Laurent Gbagbo.
- The European Court of Human Rights.
- The Court of First Instance of the European Union
- The Court of Justice of the European Union
- The Court of Justice and Arbitration of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa.
The experts who intervene at Lysias have a long experience of the practice of international law as lawyers or arbitrators in various arbitral bodies, including at the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).
Members of the media & digital economy group :
- Jean-Pierre Mignard
- Founding partner Avocat, Paris Bar PhD in Law (Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne)Senior lecturer at the Paris Institute of Political Sciences
- Pierre-Emmanuel Blard
- Avocat, Paris Bar, Partner, Master’s degree in criminal law and criminal policy, University Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Emmanuel Tordjman
- Avocat, Paris Bar, Partner, University degrees in International and Private Law and Human Rights and Humanitarian Affairs
- Maurice Kamto
- Tenured Professor at the University of Yaoundé, School of Law, Former Minister of Justice of the Republic of Cameroon, Member of the International Law Commission
- Denis Mouralis
- Tenured Professor at the University of Aix Marseille, School of Law, Areas of focus: international arbitration, international trade business litigation, bankruptcy law
- Xavier Magnon
- Associate Professor of Law, University of Toulouse Le Mirail