Lysias Partners has a strong track record in public international law.
Our lawyers have intervened before:
- The International Justice Court in border delimitation disputes. We have acted as counsels for the governments of Libya, Benin, Niger, Cameroon, and Nigeria.
- The International Criminal Court. We have intervened as Counsels for Ivory Coast in Laurent Gbagbo case.
- The European Court of Human Rights.
- The General Court of the European Union
- The Court of Justice of the European Union
- The Court of Justice and Arbitration of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa.
The experts who intervene at Lysias have a long experience of the practice of international law as lawyers or arbitrators in various arbitral bodies, including at the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).