Lysias Partners is a law firm in Paris founded by Jean-Pierre MIGNARD. His team has a recognised practice in the following areas :
- White Collar Crimes and Regulatory
- International Litigation
- Digital and Media Law
- Political, Public and Environmental Law.
The firm is built up of a multidisciplinary team of very high level lawyers who are always ready to listen to your needs: lawyers with the Paris Bar, PhDs and Professors of Law, lecturers in law schools or political studies institutes, or graduates of French or international business schools. Its members regularly publish books and publications and also provide training in Digital Law and Media Law.
LYSIAS PARTNERS offers you its high-level expertise and versatility:
- Jean-Pierre MIGNARD, founding partner, a lawyer with the Paris Bar, Doctor in Criminal Law, Sorbonne Law School (Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne), lecturer at Sciences Po Paris, specialised in White Collar Crimes, Ethics and Compliance, International Criminal Law, Environmental and Climate Law, Digital and AI Law. He is a member of the National Consultative Ethics Committee.
- Pierre-Emmanuel BLARD, partner, a lawyer with the Paris Bar, has been bringing his expertise since 2010 in Criminal Law, including private individual criminal liabiliy and White Collar Crimes, as well as in Communication Law (Press and Digital).
Associates and consultants
- Julien BETAILLE, consultant, is a Doctor in Public Law and a lecturer at Toulouse Capitole University. Specialised in Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Urban Planning and Environmental Law, he teaches these subjects at Toulouse Capitole University.
- Marie CAFFIN, consultant, is Professor of Private Law at Paris Cergy Pontoise Law School, Director of the DJCE (Diploma of Company Legal Advisor).
- Manuel CHASTAGNARET, consultant, is a lecturer at Aix-Marseille University (teaching within the framework of Master’s degrees in Tax Law and Business Tax Law), member of the Tax and Finances Studies Department at Aix-Marseille University and of the French Public Finance Society.
- Sebastien DENAJA, Doctor in Public Law, lecturer at Toulouse Law School, Former deputy of Hérault.
- Alex-Shujie FENG, consultant, is Professor at Tsinghua University in Beijing (China), Doctor in Public Law, Sorbonne Law School, and partner in LLR China law firm. Specialist in World Trade Organisation Law and Intellectual Property Law.
- Pascale IDOUX, consultant, is Professor of Public Law at Montpellier University where she co-directs a Master’s degree in Public Business Law, specialising in Public Economic Law, Administrative Procedure Law and Electronic Communications law.
- Maurice KAMTO, consultant, is a lawyer with the Paris Bar, Professor of Public Law, former Minister-Delegate to the Minister for Justice of Cameroon, a member of the French Society of International Law and a member of the United Nations International Law Commission. He intervenes in international arbitration cases.
- Xavier MAGNON, consultant, is Professor of Public Law at Toulouse Capitole University and teaches Constitutional Law, Fundamental Freedoms and Legal Theory.
- Francesco MARTUCCI, consultant, is Professor in Public Law. He brings his expertise as a consultant to Lysias Partners on European Union Law and Public Finance issues.
LYSIAS PARTNERS is committed to build strong and lasting partnerships with its clients.